Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

 Top Ten Tuesday topic is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.




The Secret History

This week's topic is Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year. I expect this list to be vastly different by the time I reach the end of the year, although I'm pretty confident that The Secret History, Ready Player One, and maybe The Rosie Project at least will still be there. We'll see!




1. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
2. Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight

3. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel

4. Reality Boy by A. S. King

5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline

6. The Love Affairs on Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman
I Am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff
7. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

8. You Look Different in Real Life by Jennifer Castle

9. The Doll and Other Stories by Daphne du Maurier

10. I Am the Weapon by Allen Zadoff

3 comments:

  1. I loved Like Water For Chocolate - the movie is wonderful too - just seeing it on your list makes me want to reread it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read Swift as Desire by Laura Esquivel for school, and I liked it. :D

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed Reconstructing Amelia, Secret History, and Rosie Project--even though they are all TOTALLY different from each other!

    ReplyDelete