Sunday, May 11, 2014

Book 44: A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin (A Song of Ice and Fire #4)

I adore this series (and the Game of Thrones tv show), so I'm trying to read these books as slowly as possible since it will likely be quite a while before the next book comes out. I read the third book a year ago, so I was a little hazy on exactly what was going on at the beginning.

I don't entirely agree with how Martin chose to split this and the next book; I think I would have preferred including all the characters and separating it by time rather than having each book cover a different group. But maybe I'm just disgruntled because I am sooo tempted to break my one-a-year rule to find out what happens in book five. But then there won't be any left until the new one is finished! It's quite a quandary.

Anyway, it's Game of Thrones: Characters you love die, new characters are introduced and despite your best intentions you get attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment